Pirates Online has officially launched.
Let's reminiscence the good old memories!

[Guide] OSS: Where do i go?

Discuss and post Guidess for Pirates Online here.

Moderators: Protego, Protego, Protego, Protego, Protego

Protego
Character Race: Ami
Character class: Cleric
Character level: 80
Character guild: Phoenix

[Guide] OSS: Where do i go?

Post by Protego » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Has it ever happened to you that you oppened an Image OSS and you have no idea where to go or how to get there faster?.
Ok, this is what this guide is made for.
I will show you the closest places according to the Coordinates that you can get after oppening an Image OSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, i suggest you to record your spwan point in Oasis haven - Magical Ocean (MO)
  • Coords: 793,3038 (Magical Ocean). Since you saved your spawn here, you just need to use 1 Image Old Ticket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Coords: around 1368,3007 (Magical Ocean)
You will need 1 Image Ticket to Barren Cavern

• Coords: around 761,1733 (Ascaron)
In this case you have to use 1 Image Pass to Thundoria Castle

• Coords: around 870,1308 (Ascaron)
You will need 1 Image Pass to Thundoria Harbour

• Coords: around 1611,2695 (Ascaron)
You will need 1 Image Pass to Abandon Mine 1

• Coords: around 985,2915 (Ascaron)
You will need 1 Image Pass to Andes Forest Haven

• Coords: around 942,1046 (Ascaron)
This is DW area, so you will need 1 Image Pass to Sacred Snow Mountain

• Coords: around 325,7104 (Ascaron)
You can teleport there, by using 1 Image Ticket to Lone Tower

• Coords: any (Deep Blue)
You can teleport there, by using 1 Image Pass to Icespire Haven

Wish you good luck at digging them <3